|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Taboo-ed Naked is a taboo-ed word for me. Don't ask. You don't wanna know. I feel my blog's very naked. Its lacking of one thing : Pictures. I suck in taking pictures, I know. Thanks to Jolene, I'm addicted to Big Bang. Ahaha. I should blog longer. Right? *Looks around for nods of approval* ...... *WY see's nothing* ...... *Hangs head in disappointment* I can't wait for Sunday. I think. I can't wait for Saturday either. I need to lose weight. I need to buck up on my piano. I'm downloading beautiful Yiruma piano pieces just for the fun of it. GUESS WHAT?? I CAN PLAY YIRUMA'S RIVER FLOWS IN YOU! And believe me, I suck terribly at playing piano. Ahhaha. If I got the guts, I'll post a video......... or not. I need to get back my blogging mojo. My sentences are horribly broken up. Dang. -weiyng 12:16 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |