Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Addiction taking the best of me.

Like Charmaine said, I need to take up a spot.
Oh yeah.

Maine, I'll make sure my brother trims his hair. Like hell I'll let him walk out in sleeveless without trimming in the future.

Short update, but you'll see more updates soon. Not that I have anything to report. (:

Crazy hot, mad party
Shorty drop it low for me
You can keep me company
You look sweet smell like honey
 Tabi <3

Did I just hear a ZOMG? Odd.
4:58 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three