|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I'm Top ; He's Like Fire & Gunshot. I finally took it to my hands to do all those back-lagging tags. Tagged by Anisa. Tagged: 1. Each blogger must post this rules. 2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. 3. Blogger that are tagged need to write about ten thing about their blog and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names. 4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog . 1. Look above, blind. 2. 10 random facts/habits - I ramble too much when I lack sleep. - I'm weight obessesed. Its hard to lose weight. - Currently, I dig Korean music. I wonder why. - I stay up pretty late because I can't sleep. - I'm a lazy pig. - I daydream about many things. Thats why sometimes you see me giggling at the most random times. - Did you know? My name sounds like weighing. - I wonder about many random things all the time. - I'm far from athletic. I'm surprised I'm not size XXXXXXL yet. - I'm always sleepy in school. I bet you already knew that. 3. Blog? What blog? - The url is herfallenangel.blogspot.com. - The previous url is lifeless-kid.blogspot.com. - The author's name is Wei Yng. :) Make sure that sticks in your head. - This blog gets and average of 100 + visitors daily. I still wonder why. I suck so badly and people still visit. - This blog lacks alot of pictures. Because I don't have a personal camera like some lucky people. - This blog also lack updates. Laziness is a very powerful trait. - This blog is unlike every other blog that's full of thoughts, happenings, pictures and glam people. Its owned by a sad and pathethic girl. - I wonder how much will this blog cost should I auction it off. Any takers? - Ninth fact : This blog is actually my second blog. - * insert your own catchphrase here* Tag; I'll be the first legendary person to end all tags when it reaches me. I tag my Mr. Turtle. (: 3:47 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |