|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, October 17, 2008
*sigh* What do you call the feeling you're experiencing when you're both happy and sad? *sigh* Yeah, let me sigh it all out. If you all been wondering, "Where did this Wei Yng go? I'm such a fan of her blog and suddenly she don't post! Damn wtf laaaa." [I know I'm perasan =P] Yalah, I know I barely update these days. Truth is, I'm too lazy to open Blogger hahaha. Everyone's talking about the finals! And I see everyone's blog post: "How 2J can do it ar? Everyday study like nerd." Hey, I'm from 2J okay.... And I don't study everyday. I sleep and walk around the house everyday. Which explains my bad grades. *sigh* And I also see on MSN/blogs "Nerd mode activated! / Time to be a NERD! / I'm gonna be a nerd from today!" ...... I'm not gonna comment, or I'll flame every single one of you, because I'm extremely irritable at the moment. Haha. Memories of 2007. Some are good, some are bad. That day I think we were really high. Charmaine, I have the Genie in the Bottle picture of you. Behave or I'll post it for the world wide web to The only thing that'd make me happy now is the one and only person I'm waiting for to say 'Hi' to me on msn. I'm not gonna lose out and start the convo. *twitch twitch* This is really really straining... Oh damn it! Just say 'Hi' already so I can go back to my life!! Yeah I know this is boring to tears, so I'm off! -weiyng Jack off, bastard! 12:58 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |