Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, October 25, 2008

This'll be a short update.


The reason why my current layout changed drastically from BRIGHT to DARK, its because, Halloween is here!


=D

The old layout will be back after Nov 1. =)

-----



I hate mosquitoes.

I was halfway editing my blogskin, and then, I saw this mosquito buzzing around me. I tried to kill it, but I'm really clumsy/dumb/retarded, so I failed at killing it. Since I'm so useless, I just left it be.



The result?



My toes are all full of mosquito bites. I can't scratch it because the bites are at all the rounded parts. Thus, making it unscratchable.

Are you getting wrong ideas? Because somehow I am. Hmm.



When I finally realized that I'm being bitten by a mosquito, I went and ranted to Jon Wong.

Then this happened:



J???t??? 7 says: denggi sux
J???t??? 7 says: u mite die
. weiyng . says: i got bitten
J???t??? 7 says: haha
. weiyng . says: shit
J???t??? 7 says: u r dead
J???t??? 7 says: haha
. weiyng . says: so itchy la
. weiyng . says: my poor feet
. weiyng . says: I HATE MOSQUITOES
J???t??? 7 says: lol
J???t??? 7 says: hu doesnt
. weiyng . says: omg
. weiyng . says: damn itchy laaa
. weiyng . says: can put eye mo on them ar
J???t??? 7 says: lol
J???t??? 7 says: nope
. weiyng . says: AHHHHAAAAAAA
J???t??? 7 says: lol
J???t??? 7 says: use leg mo
J???t??? 7 says: haha
. weiyng . says: AHHHHHH
. weiyng . says: i wanna die de la
J???t??? 7 says: heeh
. weiyng . says: so itchy!
. weiyng . says: GAAAHH
J???t??? 7 says: scratch =)
. weiyng . says: THE MOSQUITO THAT BIT ME IS DEAD
. weiyng . says: BWHAHAHAHAHA
J???t??? 7 says: LOL
. weiyng . says: i just found it dead on my comp table
. weiyng . says: mustve died of old age
. weiyng . says: or my blood is poisonous
. weiyng . says: BWHAHAHAH
J???t??? 7 says: lol
J???t??? 7 says: u r happy tht a mosquito died?
. weiyng . says: yeah
. weiyng . says:  it made my life hell


And then what do you know? I went to room to sleep, I found a dead mosquito on my bed!
=D
There was a mosquito that refused to die in my room that's been bothering me for the past few days.
And its dead.

TIME FOR VICTORY DANCE!
3:12 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three