|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Where'd you go? Hello all. It's been quite some time since I've updated, no? Alright, I'll give you a little peek to what I've been up to lately. # 1 - Learning how to use Command Prompt in the computer. It's pretty handy when you want to hack. Not that I want to hack people's computer. Just the laptop. The admin password was conveniently forgotten. Grr. # 2 - Of course, who can forget? Kem Sejarah in school..... In my opinion, our group's play is just fine. And entertaining. It was a freaking musical! # 3 - Messing around with Photoshop and producing an awesome skin for Joe Kim. Felt so guily for sticking him up with such an ugly previous skin. You can view his blog here. I made the image, the basecodes were done by someone else. :) # 4 - Finally stopped procrastinating and made an AMV for Gamingload's MV making competition. Here's my entry: * Gamingload is a forum I frequent to. * AMV is also known as Anime Music Video. * Pssht. It's my first AMV. So, it's not good. # 5 - Updating all the softwares on the laptop. Rawr. # 6 - Lying around dead at home. Is still procrastinating. Must study soon. # 7 - Trying to get self to love Sejarah. PARAMESWARA FTW! Pictures for # 2. ![]() Chain from Chee Kin Photo Credits to Jon Ho This post is long enough. See ya later. - weiyng 8:38 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |