|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Schiesse Shit happens. Reminder to self : Shit always happens. ---- Note to Leon : Yeah, yeah. I go like 'whatever' here and there because you're like 'my guitar' and 'Pang Jia Hui' here and there. I still think tinkering with Photoshop is much more 'productive' than playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band/ whatever games you play up to 5am. Like seriously. At least by tinkering with Photoshop, I don't have to ask my friends to help me do my Art project and making them feel bad by saying 'If you don't want to do it just say it.' I sleep late because I'm busy coding for my blog or playing with Photoshop. You sleep late because you play your guitar and you play games. Result? You can play the guitar and ace at your games. You come to me for help to do your Art project and ask help for your blog. I help you to do your Art project and listen to all your rantings. There's only so much I can stand. Wei Yng is not made up of 100% patience. I ain't no robot. Your luck that you get more of my sarcasm than anything else. My point proven. Gah. I just needed to let that out. No offence. Being optimistic, sunny and jolly 24/7 can be pretty taxing. And putting up with asses is even more taxing. ---- Heh. Preet's answers to everything is : "Malas lah." You know why? Q: Why don't you cycle to school?---- Argueing with Infer now. If virtual things like *shoots you with a bazooka* really happens, I'll be slapped, my bed burned and broken, my floor burned, and many other things. T__T Infer, j00 evil. I think I won't remove his name in here. Since it makes him look like a down right evil bastard. Ahahahaha. -weiyng 9:02 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |