|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008
More Music! Music, music It never makes you sick. Hey, everyone! I just noticed recently that I listen to weird bands. Hmm. I used to listen to only mainstream music. Eg : Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, etc, etc. Yellowcard is still a good band. :D But I knds of noticed that Good Charlotte and Fall Out Boy is pretty boring. Their rhythms and melodies tend to repeat, you know... I don't know why. Then, I moved on to lesser-known bands. Because I was bored, I hounded a few avid music listeners on my msn list and VOILA! More music for my ears! So, now I have a few interesting new bands on my playlist: The Kooks (Reccomended by Nasheel) I noticed a similarity between most of the bands. All of them are punk/emo. =O Lostprophets. I like this band! ![]() AFI ; A Fire Inside ; They're quite cool. ![]() Cute is What We Aim For. I like their music. ![]() Forever the Sickest Kids. What a weird name. You see what I mean.... But the best band among the whole bunch I mentioned will be Lostprophets. I <3 *name has been removed due to certain requests* for introducing me to them! Pshh. They're British too. ![]() ![]() Their song, Rooftops is absolutely perfect to sing/scream along to when you're frustrated and angry. It lets out all the emotion. :) Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out. I know this is boring. I'm having a headache, growl. ---- My maths project looks like crap. From KLCC, it became Retarded Tower with French Fries. That's all. -weiyng 2:16 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |