|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, September 11, 2008
long time no see! Hello everyone! Today, I have a picture for you. I hear a gasp! I know, I know. Its very rare to see me post up a picture, right? Since my blog is so darn boring. :( So, here goes the aforementioned picture. Lets see. Many things happened lately. Lets blog in an interesting way, shall we? 1. What have you been doing lately? I have been going through hell in class. When I say hell, I mean hell. Besides that, everything is fine. 2. Met any new people recently? Yeah. Dunno. Have I? 3. Why do you seem so lost in school? ARGH. Blame that on lack of sleep, irritation or I am just plain blur. Like in Accounts. I literally sat down and ask Pn. Hazipah for the answers. I'm that terrible, sue me. 4. Why do you seem so down in school? I seem down? Blame it on Maths. I never got a kangaroo from En. Musawir anymore. So many mistakes for Maths. And I was suffering from other "distractions" as Joe Kim put it. 5. Why are you always so sleepy in school? Because nearly every night I sleep at 4am or 3am. Gosh, readers, don't tell my parents! =O They know I sleep late, but not that late. :) 6. Why are you buying boxed drinks instead of canned drinks in school recently? Reason #1 - Save money. Reason #2 - Diet. One boxed drink has less quantity than in a can. Therefore, less calories. Plus, there isn't such a thing as carbonated drinks in boxes. Even less calories. Reason #3 - Save more money, I might end up like Chris Gardner in Pursuit of Happyness. 7. Any reason to feel esctatic recently? Of course. Gossip Girl season 2 is currently airing in the US! I can finally download! 8. Can you predict any future sesat moments? Yeah, of course, every day is a new sesat day for me. I don't like to sesat, but I always end up sesat. 9. Any reason to feel frustrated lately? Yeah, because I can't hop on a plane to fly to Manchester, England so that I can prove to Mr. Oh-his-lord-high-and-mighty *name has been removed due to certain requests* that I am ugly. And fat. 10. Why aren't you blogging so much anymore? Mainly because I am too lazy or I just don't have the time. And I barely have events to talk about in my blog. I'm very afraid that my readers will pass out on their keyboard from boredom because of my uninteresting blog post. :( No wonder my blog is so underground. 11. Why do you always sign in as 'Busy' on Msn? Actually, I'm not busy at all. Its just to avoid people nudging me, and I don't need to hear those irritating Msn noises. Brr. I hate them. So, if you want to strike up a conversation, please, feel free to. :) 12. Why are you blogging in this way? Because I am crazy. Didn't you know that? 13. Why do you even stay up so late? Its not good for kids your age! Because I'm not sane.... And mainly because *name has been removed due to certain requests* makes me stay up later and later and later on says, 'hardcore'. >___> Grr. 14. Why are you trying to lose weight? Because I'm flabby and I don't look like how I'm supposed to be. Eg : I look short from far, but in reality, I'm not that short. 15. WHOA. Hardcore food lovers like you trying to diet? How do you do that? Stay away from the kitchen and drink water when hungry. H2O is the new coffee! It makes me hyper, I wonder why..... 16. So..... everyone's been talking about exams, why havent I heard anything of that knd from you? Because I don't study unless its 2 weeks away. And I still procrastinate when the exams are just round the corner. There is no longer hope for a sad, miserable prick like me. :( 17. I see. Then, what do you do, then? I don't see you sauntering outside in the park. Well, I watch the movies that I borrowed from Charmaine aeons ago. So far, I've watched You Don't Mess with the Zohan, Made of Honour, Wall-E, The Love Guru, Pursuit of Happyness... and thats all. 18. What?! So many movies?! What about homework? Do you do it in school? Nope. Wait, actually, kinda. I come back, sleep and watch movies, then I go to school and finish up my homework 5 minutes before handing up. 19. Wow, you sound like a really irresponsible ass to me. Yes, I am one! I'm barely responsible. I wonder why am I the leader for my Sejarah group thing. 20. Done any reading lately? Yep! I was so bored, I went to the library and borrowed TWO books. :O Surprising, no? Actually it was because we wanted to hear the librarian on duty with his funny voice when he says 'Thank you'. Gosh, now I feel so mean. By the way, the book, 'Ruby Parker hits it in the Small Time' by Rowan Coleman is an enjoyable book. Thanks, Hanna for lending it to me! 21. This is the last question, so what do you have to say? 21 is the age I want to be, because at 21, me and my friends have a date in Vegas, baby! And 21 is the number you have to get in order to win at Blackjack. And the movie of the same name, is pretty damn good too. And, it's an odd number. That's why it's so special. In Roman Numerals, its kind of like this : IIX I (I think.) So, see you around! :) -weiyng. Before I forget... 8:51 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |