|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Letting it all out ![]() I outdone myself. I can't believe I can come up with something like this. . . . . But, still got mistakes. I'm too lazy to fix it. No one's perfect after all ahahaha. Meh, I guess it because of pressure. I'm so bored. So bored. Bored. Yeah. I'm so bored I'm signing into my MYSPACE. And I'm actually finding for layouts to my my profile more interesting. See, I'm so bored. I slept more or less the whole day today. Growl. I have nothing else to blog about. I want to change my blogskin lah. Re-vamp it. :D Thought of changing it for quite a while, just too lazy to do all the coding again. But, first, I'll have to go to blogskins.com. Brr. *braves through a throng of irritating and not-my-taste blogskins* I'm a Cina but my English is better than my Chinese ahaha. When I don't understand, I pretend that I do ,nod my head, smile and say "Ya...." Thats what I do to all my aunties and grandparents. LOL. -weiyng 12:36 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |