|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Irritation I can't sign in to MSN. I tried ebuddy, meebo, signing in to my Messenger countless of times, all comes to NOTHING. D:< I hate the Internet. *kicks the bloody modem* Now I'm gonna try the ancient Windows Messenger. If it doesn't work, I'm gonna restart my computer for the god-knows-what-th time. >___< What did I do wrong, you stupid Internet! All I did was actually eating something other than drinking water in the middle of the night and this is how you treat me? *fumes* !@#$%!@#$ Ugh. 11:46 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |