Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to a certain girl who's far away but still close at heart.

Happy 14th Birthday to ABBY LAU!


Abby and Carolyn from last year's class party. Abby's on the right.


:))

Will add a heartwarming speech later on.

Edit:

Abby, finally you're joining the world of being 14! It's not much different from being 13, but it takes you a step closer to alchohol, Vegas, and hot guys!

I know you've written me a touching card for my birthday, and surprised me while I was half-asleep. I'm sorry for not being able to do so for you. You're such and irreplaceble and great friend. I'm sorry for not being able to call all the way to Aussie. The best I can do for you is dedicate a blog post to you and wish your through Friendster and email. I'm sorry. :(

I still remember our crazy moments in BM tuition where we will rush to finish homework and I'll copy off you. And we'll always fight for seat on the side. Those moments feels so far away now. Last September 6, I remember talking to you on the phone and you were trying to find out what I was giving you for your birthday. In the end , I gave you a hand made photoframe. I'm so sorry that photoframe is so ugly. But as you said, it's the thought that counts.

Maybe I'm a terrible friend for not being able to be there and wish you 'Happy Birthday', surprise you with a cake and hand you a better present than the previous year's present. I really wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday, although it is out of my power to do so.

I've gathered all my rhyming skills to come out with a little something:

Abby Lau, a friend when in need,
An irreplaceable friend indeed,
She's got a personality that some described as pure
On that matter, I'm just as sure.

There's isn't anyone like her,
There won't be another girl
That will listen to your complains
Even when it rains.

We all miss her over here,
Because to us, she is so dear,
Imagine what it's like for her
Geographically, she is anything but near.

She can only hear gossip
By letting Charmaine's big mouth rip
It must be hard and tough
But we always hear her laugh.

Abby, I shall grab this chance
I can't offer you a dance,
But I shall promptly
Wish you a really,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you like it, Abby. This is 100% dedicated to you. Happy Birthday once again!

From your friend,

Wei Yng.
1:51 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three