Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, September 21, 2008

I post on a forum, NarutoCommunity.net althought I know crap about Naruto. Been posting around there since I was 11/12.

I got bored, so I looked back at my old posts.

Look at the few epic ones.

"war..... i cannot even be able to get that kind of image."


LMAO! CANNOT EVEN BE ABLE! HAHAHAHA!

"hahaha... i made 1 just 4 fun!!! dun think you'd like it.... lolz....

ntg 2 do with the banner newayz...
juz wanna c your opinion.. if can..... put it as a banner! lolx lolx *lil drunk*"


Gosh, I.... am amazed how retarded my typing can be. =O
I USED "LOLX"! Holy crap shit!

Let me search for any more of those type of words.

Another one:

"very interesting. all of you suddenly sound like my dad for a moment there."
Not so retarded, but still....

I sound 100% Malaysian here.

"i know. lets see whether aedsax will get my age right or not. if she manages to read our posts.. haha.

but don't let it out on her.

just post nonsense ages till it reaches the next page. =D

i'll guess you as.. 1years old!!"
1 YEARS OLD? I was 12 and I use terms like "1 years old". :O I'm a failure.

._.
"i hardly notice eye colours. it's just such a bother."


Now I'm eye-color obsessed.

-----

I wrote this when I was 12 too.

I cry silently in my heart
Because I know that my beloved won't know it either
He doesn't know my existence
But i'm able to see him weekly
It is already enough to satisfy my undying love
Silently, I curse myself
"Why can't i be at his level?"
"Why can't I get what I want?"
All I want is him
But God doesn't allow me to have him
If i'm granted just 1 wish, that wish will be being with him forever
I love him for what he is
I've fallen hopelessly in love with a man who doesn't know that i exist
I retreat back int my corner where i sit plunging deep
Into my pool of tears
Silently i cry
Silently, i yearn for him
What is behind this laughter mask
Is just a girl who is heartbroken
Seeing her man of dreams
In the arms of another woman.

If only i was like him
If only i was popular
If only i'm the same level as him
I would've been happier
But this will never happen
My love will only be a one-sided love
He doesn't feel my love
He doesn't know my love
I wish that he would at least notice me
Hope is what i've got
Faith is what i've got
That one day my love would love me back
Because of him i live on
Seeing him weekly gives me the strength to continue my life
I just can't think about life without seeing him
Which is about to happen in the next few months
I start to appreciated every second i watch him move
Every single step he makes
Makes my heart skip a beat
Every single word he uttered
Makes me want him even more
Until that fateful day
I have to stop seeing him
From then onwards it will be hope that keeps me living
And when i get to see him again
I hope i wish he will be the same as he was when i first met him


.... I was a retarded kid. Oh, well. =D

Been really bored these days.

*sigh*

-weiyng
2:48 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three