Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Since everyone left me alone on the Internet, I got bored and started hunting down my a million and one accounts on the Internet.

[wth, my keyboard is sticky! *goes and clean it*]

I found my old blog in Nicksplat.com, what username I used, none of you have to know. :D
I laughed when I looked back on my old posts.

Most readers would be wondering, "Why?". You see, when I was young, I was naive and stupid and... you get the point, don't you? I posted pictures of celebrities I liked. I posted stuff like Neopets and say, "wow.....this....is.... so......cool....have a nice day bye"

I used to love only girl singers. I thought that guy singers sucked. I used to hate bands. Until the almighty god Su Fun introduced me to Good Charlotte, and then I started to like bands.

But if you compare with my taste in music now, I listen to AFI, Yellowcard, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, just to name a few bands I love.

I used to listen to songs just for the melody, not to actually enjoy the meaning of the songs. I used to memorize the lyrics of my favourite songs, belting it out in the privacy of my bathroom. My shampoo bottles served well as audience. I sang it without actually understand the meaning.

You know, the video by Blink 182, All the Small Things? They dance in their underwear and everything. I used to cringe when I watched that. Now, when I watch it, I go like, "Damn, those guys have the balls to dance in their underwear."

Need to refresh your memory?




:) Lol.

And then, I used to play around with Photoshop, thinking I'm the best ever. When actually, What i did was utter crap. I'm so embarassed that I deleted all of my old Photoshop works. Now, I just keep criticising myself when I'm done with anything (to do with Photoshop at the very least, I'm never hardworking anough to finish anything), because I know, when compared to others, I'm horrible.

When I was younger, I used to hate people with tattoos and piercings. Now, I'm dying to get a tattoo.

And I used to play Neopets. Awww, c'mon, I know you all played Neopets at least once. I played until I got about 10k NP. But for Carolyn1004, its a different story. ;]] She's still playing. But I matured and never continued on to playing Maple Story. People who play Maple Story are lifeless.

Some guys I've known since primary, when they were young, they LOVED wrestling. Then, they moved on to HSM. *cough* Everybody liked High School Musical once, too. Then, they moved on to shuffling, now, scoring girlfriends and how to get lala hair.

Last time, everyone hated to be photographed. Now, everyone loved to be photographed. <3 style="font-style: italic;">kor kor here, jie jie there, now it's darling here, honey there.

When I was younger, I used to say fuck as "the four letter word" now, I use it like I'm drinking water. (Okay, maybe not that often, because I'm a very polite girl. I have to take care of my image. <3 <3)

I used to think, what the hell is up with those guys and girls? When I watched kissing scenes, I cringe and run to the toilet. Now, when I watched kissing scenes, it's like I'm watching the PM give his speech. That means, no reaction la!

When you're younger, guys used to hate girls and vice versa. And girls will always cringe when they are seated next to a guy. I never had that problem, lol. Of course, there's always exceptional cases. When guys start to notice girls and vice versa, hohoho. That's when the hormones starts raging. ;]]

You can be bought with candy when you're younger, but now you can only be bribed with guys/girls, depending on your sexuality. Okay, okay, I can still be bought over by candy. CAndy is irresistable to people like me. =]

I bet, when I'm 18, I'll read this blog post and laugh at myself. Probably because I'll be high on crack and drunk on beer.

When I'm 21, I'll start a brand new blog and start telling you all about the 5 men I want to date before I marry and tell you all about the wonders of crack the exquisite tastes of different type of liquor. I'll also start blogging about my gambling experiences in Vegas.

Boy, what the future holds for me, I'm curious.

But then again, when you reflect and look back, the old you is really different the the current you. No?

Today, the moral of the story is : people change all the time, deal with it!

-weiyng

Just a little food for thought.
2:28 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three