|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, August 3, 2008
the weather for murder. The. weather. is. killing. me. Urgh. Even standing outside in the hot hot hot sun is much cooler than sitting in my house, under the fan. Once I wake up, I walk around the house for about 15 minutes, then I start sweating. >__> I feel really tempted to go bathe every 5 minutes. Then the water bill will go BOOM!. :) Again, msn and blogger was acting up. So, i played with Photoshop. Yeah, i know. Again. I like it. Do you? Ui890 is my screename in NC. I have no idea why I registered myself as ui890. Well, the best thing about this that it's accidental. :) I'm running out of things to blog laaa. Hrm. What should I blog about? You know what? I'll promote my kawans blogs. :D More blog traffic for them, right? See how kind I am? Kawan #1 Carolyn. She's a really awesome blogger. She's my top referrer according to Nuffnang. You can visit her blog here. You should try reading her old posts. It make me laugh. It's so different from her posts now. Kawan #2 Jolene. Her blog link is here. Her best friend is Carolyn. She has a post dedicated to Carolyn, ok! Nothing can put their friendship in jeopardy. I She has a post that is aptly titled Wei Yng, so I'm not complaining. :D She barely blogs, but is pretty interesting. :D Okay, not barely laa. She blogs less than me. But then again, who on Earth blogs as much as i do? Kawan #3 Jeanne! :D She is better than me in nihon-go. She suka all the Jap bands that I remember their names. Ngek ngek. And she's pretty good in Photoshop. :D Her blog here. Kawan #4 Anisa She's your friendly otaku. x) And she's the one who always tags me. I haven't met her before, but I want to. :D Oh yeah, she's an awesome artist.Her blog here. Kawan #5 This is the last one I'm gonna post. Patricia She's my business partner, so I feel obligated to post up her blog. :D She's an awesome blogger. I don't know what else to say. Oh yeah, she's also an athlete. I'm getting more and more lame by the minute. My other business partner is Kaelan, but his blog is famous enough. He doesn't need the publicity. x) ---- Got tagged by Jolene. 10 people I can think of right now: 1. Charmaine 2. Carolyn 3. Jolene 4. Nicole 5. 6. Nasheel 7. Abby 8. Vaenisaa 9. Jon Wong 10. Who is no.6 having relationship with? I know this one! Paolo Nutini! ;D Is no.9 a male or a female? Male. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? Abby and Joe Kim? Hrm. Is this some kind of coincidence? I dunno, good and bad in their own ways. What is no.2 studying about? How to conduct a group 19 other crazy students for choral speaking. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? Since Friday? Dunno laa. I don't take these kinds of tabs. What kind of music band does no.8 like? Those kind of retro stuff, like The Blue Van. Does no.1 have any siblings? A 100% smart brother. Will you woo no.3? If I'm a guy who likes a girl named Jolene. Unfortunately, my name is Wei Yng and I'm sure I'm a girl. How about no.7? Um, she has enough people wooing her already. Is no.4 single? I'm pretty sure she is. :D What is the surname of no.5? Ho. What's the hobby of no.4? Mentos Mentos Big Apple Donuts. Does no.5 and 9 gets along? Of course, Ho chased Wong around the school for BBQ Chicken Wings. Where is no.2 studying at? Smk Seafield. Talk something casually about no.1: Boobs. Hot guys. Bubbly. Have you tried developing feeling for no.8? OH NO NO NO NO NO. Where does no.9 live? USJ 6 What colour does no.4 like? Eh, I don't know leh. o.o Are no.5 and 1 best friends? They had a little something. ;D Does no.7 like no.2? As in friends-wise, yeah. How do you get to know no.2? In school. :) Does no.1 have any pets? Her imaginary dog named Sniffer. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? Lol. Who knows? ;D What is no.10 doing now? Online. Ahahaha. I tag: The person reading my blog. -weiyng The weather is merciless! 1:49 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |