|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, August 11, 2008
Tagged by Jolene Tagged by Jolene. *1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? - ==. Fuck you. Then I'll walk away. *2 If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? - For the rain to come pouring down. The heat is getting into my brain. *3 What will your dream wedding be like? - Something reckless. Maybe a grand theft auto wedding? Porche Turbo 911s for the taking, ahahaha. *4 Are you confused as what lies ahead of you? - Nah. In front of me is the computer. Why should I be confused by it? *5 What's your ideal lover like? - Someone that sweeps me off my feet. But heck, a guy like that will be a total heartbreaker. *6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? - I love everyone. :) Matt, love makes the world go rounddddd. *7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? - It hurts. When things will happen, it will. :) *8 If the person you like is already attached, what would you do? - Give him a bitch slap lols. Nay, I'll keep my distance and just try to get over him. *9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? - The nagging left out feeling, the memories of the past, and everyone singing to Jason Mraz's I'm Yours. My, that was hell. And some stupid, dense prick. *11 Is being tagged fun? - Saves me time to think of what topic to post about. *12 How do you see a ten years time? - I'll be 24 and still blogging. And working. *13 Who are the currently the most important person to you? - Mr. turtle. He teman me through the sleepless nights and is my crying partner. Of course I love him! Nah, I don't want to mention names. Later on, people come after me with a parang. *14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? - Fashionista? <- After all, this is Jolene we're talking about. *15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor? - Well, even if you're poor and married, the husband you have might not be the one. So, I choose none. *16 What's the first thing you do every morning? - Walk like a zombie. *17 Would you give all in a relationship? - What do you think? *18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick? - Well, the one that my heart tells me to pick? *19 What type of friends do you like? - Friends who'll stay with me till forever. If not, there's always my lonely little corner for left-out pricks. *20 What type of friends do you dislike? - Asses and ungrateful people. 'Nuff said. Tagged by : Jolene 8 people for this -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* -*insert your name here* ----- I got so bored yesterday, so, I decided to make a story blog. Musical Imaginations is up! :) I need feedback and ideas for the future chapters! -weiyng 9:11 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |