Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, August 16, 2008

I think I got more interest when I'm blogging on the laptop.

Today, I shall talk about the Olympics.

Because of the Olympics, the girls in my class are calling Michael Phelps hot. ==. Seriously, the girls in my class can get a little crazy at times. About 5 girls were screaming/fighting over one newspaper cutting of Michael Phelps' face.

Even I don't go that berserk over Josh Duhamel's face whenever I see it in the newspaper.

Michael Phelps is officially the best Olympic athlete in the Olympian history with a total of 12 golds. Lets hope he achieves his goal of 8 medals this Olympic Games to beat Spitz' record of 7 gold medals at one Games.

I went surfing around the Olympics website (Yes, I have nothing better to do) , and I found his profile.





Apparently, he's 6"4 (That's tall!)
And he's 91kg. Shudder. All that muscle.
I'm proud to announce that I've never missed a single race with Michael Phelps in it. I saw all his triumphs on tv! Whoo!

Dig this: In the Michael Phelps' Athletic profile in the official Beijing Olympics website, they have his major achievements, and look at what i found.

Due to the especially long list of major performances for this athlete, some of the results are not displayed.
Don't believe? Here's the link.

Next up, Liu Xiang.



Hohohoho. Carolyn and Anusha are forever bickering about who owns Liu Xiang.

This is what happened in the Science lab:

Carolyn: Liu Xiang is mine!!!!!
Anusha: NOO!!!! He's MINE!
Carolyn: Who said so?? I'm going to Beijing for this holidays! Aha!
Anusha: Hmph! Who cares? I'm going to join the Olympics and win the gold medal and marry him!!
Carolyn: Whatever!! Liu Xiang is mine!!
Anusha: At least I'm one step closer, I speak the same language as him, the language of running. *smirk*
For me? I prefer the gymnasts. At least they don't look that bad compared to the other athletes. One that caught my eye was Jonathan Horton.


Hohohoho. He looks good, no?

Me and Vaenisaa already has a game plan. We all will go to whatever country the next Olympics is going to be held in, and we shall "do our part" for that country, e shall be one of the attendants who hands out water bottles to the athletes.

And and. Lastly, LEE CHONG WEI IS THROUGH TO THE FINALS!!!

He's up against Lin Dan, so Malaysians, pray hard for Chong Wei to come back with the gold.

-weiyng

Psst, I didn't know Usain Bolt is the world's current fastest man. Hmm.
2:02 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three