Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008



Oooh,Yeahhhh, I'm wishin' on a fallin' star,
wonderin' where you are....I wish...

I wish for you on a fallin' star,wonderin'
where you are,
do I ever cross your mind,
In the warm sunshine,
he's from the city of angels,
like Joel Madden, Chris Brown, and Jensen Ackles ,
never know what he means to me.
I fell for the guy that's on TV.

Met him at a counter affair,
he wore a black shirt,
and everybody was there,
felt out of place till he looked into my eyes.

Shook your hand around 9 P.M.
About never gonna be the same again.
Never had to be on a movie screen to be the leading hot guy
in all my dreams...
Shooby-doo-wop, and scobby snacks,
met a fly guy and i can't relax,
the only problem is he's a movie star,
Oh,my friends,they won't believe me,
if they could only see me,
at the risk of sounding cheesy,
i think i fell for the guy on TV.


Everybody knows his name,
Wanna take a picture and they're glad he came,
But I just want to be there when he's down, down
I don't want his autograph,
I just want to call him up and make him laugh

Yeah,
So I wish for you on a bright shining star,
Every where I look there you are,
There you are
It's the guy in the black shirt,
He took my breath away,
And now I look to the sky,
For a better day,
To the beach shore and scooby snacks,
I met a fly guy and I can't relax,
Never had to be on a movie screen
Cause he's the leading hot guy in all my dreams,
I wish.

- edited from Girl on TV by LFO



I fell for a guy on TV.

;D

-weiyng.

We won and deep fried asses, LMAO. And I was like, wtf?

2:37 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three