|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, August 1, 2008
finally 234 My Internet was screwed up yesterday. I couldn't sign into msn, I couldn't watch anything on Youtube, even Blogger refuses to load properly. So, to fill up my time, I played around with Photoshop and guess what? I went back to NC and started posting around again! NC stands for NarutoCommunity. I'm not exactly a Naruto fan, but I somehow ended up there. I love posting around the forums, and we were discussing about drawing skills and I boasted about my ability to draw. Stickmen. :D I made many friends in NC. And they're awesome. :) As I was playing around with Photoshop, I made this: ![]() A Twilight FC banner for the NC members. Cantik, kan? :D It's time to talk about the real world. Hrm. I never knew that Jon Wong and Joe Kim can actually karaoke. Rayshini was playing Unfaithful by Rihanna on the piano when suddenly Jon came from nowhere and started singing. Then, Joe Kim pulak join Jon. It was so comical. =D Playing dodgeball very fun laaah. Anyway, Manoj can be the next Timbaland/50Cent. And and. I'm quite sick of our choral speaking script. But heck, practice makes perfect. *sigh* Take a picture Don't make a blood vessel rupture Did anyone tell you that you look like a vulture? I'm so tired I'm sorry I can't join you if you plan on having a riot. ;D -weiyng Achoo! 12:26 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |