|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, August 15, 2008
boredom strikes Na na na na na naaaaaa. I'm like the class' shrink. I should get paid. Each therapy costs RM50. [That's considered cheap!] I'm updating this because I'm asked to. And all I can say is... Lazy to update la. Got nothing to blog about. Holidays are coming. I'm gonna rot at home. Hope I can lose weight. Now I can proudly go to Patricia and say BLOG UPDATED!!! Nah, Patricia. An update. -weiyng my benchmark shall be 40kg. 1:39 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |