Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, July 4, 2008

I love Smarties.

I eat Smarties to get smarter.

I made Joe Kim my fellow Smarties addict.

This is what happens when you sit near to Wei Yng when she has Smarties.

You know what Joe Kim said?

No wonder you keep eating 'em in class. They're addictive!


:D

I made Nat love Smarties ages ago. Summore that babi likes to take 2 biji everytime i offer him one. ==.

I should watch my language.... You know why? Pn. Khadijah knows how much i swear a day.....

Because, I'm the Ketua Kebersihan. And i got scolded by Pn. Latiffah that the class is 123456 dirty, so i made Olivia and Wai Leng sweep the floor. And you know what the told me?

Wai Leng: No broom and dustpan la!
Me : O____O *blur* Got la! There! *points towards broom*
Wai Leng: That's not a broom, it's a mop!


Pn. Latiffah told me that the students who doesn't want to do their duty, she's gonna make them stay in for recess, so i told them that. Carolyn said that i have to stay along with them, i was like... "O_____O, NOOO!!!!! I wanna eat!"

And she said "You should stay in and look after them what..." You know what i said??

Bullshit, today I'm gonna go eat. I'm hungry!


And that very moment, Pn. Khadijah turned around and looked at me. Embarassing betul. >__< style="font-style: italic;">Saya dengar dialog-dialog yang tidak mempunyai kaitan dengan drama-drama.

For me, embarassed lagi. >____>


And and don't hope for 2 Jujur students to clean up the class. In the end, i had to clean up the class with Carolyn. 3 Jujur students, if you're reading this, i BEG you! Don't dirty the class!

I took the liberty to get my butt up and actually clean up the class! Unless you all are willing to clean up after yourself, please don't dirty the class. Or I swear you all are gonna get defamed in my blog. My patience has its limits...

Joking la, but please clean up after yourselves?

-weiyng

I have to tell that to the stupid and stubborn 2 J students also. >__>
Especially Trisha. Clever to no ends, but will NEVER get her butt up to clean up the class. Never saw her cleaning the class even ONCE. Its always books, books, books, BOOKS!

Pfft.

Labels: ,

2:28 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three