|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
pure torture One lesson: Never ever try to follow Charmaine however much she eggs you on to. Thanks to her, I can't even sneeze or laugh or cough without experiencing pain. And everytime i move my arms. . . . . Oh, the agony. Tomorrow is time for the July test! Whoo! Um, good luck? I salute Nat for tahan-ing me everyday in school. Yesterday, I was telling him I'm bored bored bored bored. And today, I told him I'm hungry hungry hungry and I was asking him whether he'll know my name in heaven and I must be strong, because I know I don't belong in heaven. So, everytime I say I'm bored, he dares me to do something. This is how it goes Wy: Nat, I'm bored.:D You see. I'm so bored in class. And hungry. GROOWWWWWL. And today, we were arguing about weight issues. In the end I ended up with a 'Wei Yng is NOT FAT' on my triceps. And, i shall introduce you to..... The heavyweight champion of 2 Jujur! And the lightweight champion of 2 Jujur! So, its the battle of the Jonathan(s). Ho Hee Weng vs. Wong Eu Hann Its as if.. you're seeing this: Editing their faces was weird enough. I think I'm getting nightmares tonight.-weiyng 2:00 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |