|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, July 28, 2008
Picture tag Got tagged by Audrey the .... super cheerleader? Eh eh Audrey, I mana ada super blogger laaa. Anyway. 1. A picture of you at the most unique environment: ![]() Describe the environment Well, it was. About nature. And I'm pointing at a very tall tree. :D 2. A picture of you at somewhere you dislike : ![]() Describe why you dislike that place I look horrible. And and. That place isn't exactly the bomb if you want to have a party. 3. A picture of you with someone that means alot to you : ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Who is that person & What that person did to you before? I tak boleh the tahan laaah. I must put everyone! Picture one : Charmaine ; the one i talk with until 3am. Picture two : Abby ; she kept a few of my secrets. I think. Picture three : Carolyn ; came my house so many times I think it sickens her. Picture four : Jolene ; she calls me Bionic Woman. (Ahem, my pose damn retarded, right?) Picture 5 : Maine, Wy, Nasheel and Vaenisaa's feet together ; Nash and V always makes me laugh even when the sky is oh-so-gloomy. 4. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth open) ![]() Why were you smiling? Because that day was the day my friends had a surprise birthday party for me. 5. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth closed) : Were you posing or natural smiling?Err. Half of both? 6. A picture of you with your lamest pose : ![]() Give this picture a caption. Druggies out to get you. 7. A picture of you with a person that stands on the top of your heart : ![]() Is that person treating you like how you are treating him/her? Nope, I rule over him with sisterly-authority. He can't rule over me with sisterly-authority. He's my lil bro forever. 8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff ![]() What are you with? Baby Elmo. :P I know you're jealous. But now I have Mr. Turtle. I'll post a pic of him soon enough. :D 9.A picture of you with a white shirt Because that day we had to wear baju kurung. And That's the first time i wore baju kurung to school in my secondary school life. 10. A candid picture with you and your friends ![]() ![]() ![]() Do you look good? I cannot help but to post 3 candid shots. :D Picture 1 ; Charmaine, Abby and Wei Yng stuck on my house's glass door. Picture 2 ; Su Rei, Wei Yng, Abby. I have no idea what we're looking at. Picture 3 ; Wei Yng, Abby. This one paling candid. :P Tag 10 people I tag... Jolene. She sure got lotsa pictures. Carolyn. Time for pictures with your awesome photography skills! Jeanne. She needs more pictures of her in her blog! Emily. Same reason as Jeanne. Ben. Words are 1000 times more than pictures in his blog. Bananaman. Words are 1 000 000 times more than pictures in his blog. Anisa. Hee hee. Time to tag you back. The remaining 3 spots are up for grabs. Do the tag if you want to. :) ------ Eclipse and New Moon is a let down. I'm hoping Breaking Dawn will be the bomb. -weiyng 1:07 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |