|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, July 7, 2008
smoothies! BRAAAH. >___> Edit edit: Mosquitoes are biting me AGAIN. OMG, when will i actually kill that stupid mosiquito/stop getting eaten by that stupid mosquito. >____> I hate you, mosquito! Eh, eh. Elliot Minor quite nice laar. . Grace got me interested to it. x) . James damn talented in drawing. >____< . He did the pictures for 2J's Smoothie and Nacho's & Cheese stall. It was awesome for a damn last minute work. . Melisa's blueberry powder for the smoothies are so addictive its a drug. x) . I slept for 10 hours yesterday!! It's a HUGE achievement for the idiot who always pull all-nighters. Hee hee. Aiyoh. I lost my blogging mojo lah. See ya when I cant actually type with sense. -weiyng Edit edit: Got one time i posted that Mr. Guna has passed away or some crap like that, i got pranked. >___< Stupid idiot who told Lyn, Jo and Abs. Sorry sorry. Ummph. PRAY HARD FOR HIM! 10:39 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |