|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Got tagged. Today is another random day. I laughed my ass off for Nasheel's group's English play.
JAMES WAS IN PINK LMAO!!!! And his nails were also painted pink. With the pink hairband.... But the best performance was Malisa and her black outfit... I wanted to bring a camera to record it, but I was afraid that I might get caught. So.. no video for you! And it was a once in a lifetime chance to see James in pink. And see him dancing to 'Barbie Girl'. 2J students, consider this as an exclusive thing. My group also performed. And, I was a lil over-dramatic... >__> Forget about that shit, but.. CHARMAINE IS BLEEDING! :D And and and. I'm screwed. I lost my Geo textbook. I lost lost lost it on a bench at one of the bengkels. If any any any of you morning session people who passed by the bengkel benches on Wednesday morning saw it and gave it to someone or something, please please please tell me in my cbox. There's some important book that was lost along with my Geo textbook. I'm begging ya, pretty please?I want it to rain chocolate . =/ Hey, I'm fat fat fat, right?? I'm very lebar, right? Full of those wobbly jelly-like stuff called fats, right?? Me: Hey, V... I lost my Geo textbook. Mosquitoes are feeding on my blood. =/ Eminem .... rocks. :D ----- Tagged by Anisa 1. At what age do you wish to get marry married? - Ask again when 24. 2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you ticket? - A ticket to where? If a bus ticket, I'd say "no thank you". If a ticket to Los Angeles/Chicago, c'mon baby, we're going to the capital of hot guys! 3. What's your favorite thing to do? - Sleep. It's really refreshing and I grow while sleeping. x) 4. Do you think that money can buy happiness? - If you're a tycoon, of course.. If you're Buddha, nahh. Me? Money = $$ = Clandy merch = Life's dream come true. Do the math. 5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? - To just fast-forward all the studying parts and replay the fun times. 6. Do you believe that u can survive without money? - Bullcrap. I'd be far worst than those beggars on the streets... 7. What are you afraid to lose the most? - Mommy Daddy Sister Brother... ARRRGH. Everyone that i know! 8.If you win $1 million, what would you do? - I'll take Charmaine with me to LA. Scratch that, I'm using the $1 million for myself, Charmaine can sponsor herself. 9. How would you describe the person you like *at the moment*. - Josh Duhamel. Does that need anymore elaboration? 10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you (anisa) - she's good in drawing. awesome friend although i haven't met her. kawan otaku-ku. 11.What are the requirements that you wish from the other half? - To stay by my side and stay hot. x) 12.If you could rewind time, would you? - Tell my mummy I'm stupid the minute I can talk. 13.What is your ambition? - To....... lose weight. 8D 14.If you can teleport, where would you go? - The Clandy store in Chicago. Yes, I'm that desperate. Clandestine merch are pretty exclusive, ok! I'd kill anything for even the paperbag. 15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life? - George Sampson. He's not even in my life. Lets see.... most important thing.. Laughter. Without it I'd be a wreck. 16.If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be? - Learn to shut up. 17.If you have a chance to change, which part of your character would you like to change? - Be more polite and nice and not ramble/talk so much. 18.What music have you been listening recently? - Singing in the Rain by Mint Royale 19.What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could? - Learn to shut up. This is the third time I'm saying this. Care for a fourth? 20.Did you love someone with all your heart? - Hmmm. Yeah. I love weiyng with all my heart. Its not wrong to love yourself. I TAG.. I'm not forcing any of you to do this but.... Carolyn Jolene Audrey Patricia whoever who wants to do this la. 12:38 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |