Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, July 4, 2008

I have to come back down from Smarties heaven to tell you all something.

I'm not the only person who's blogged about this, but Mr Guna, and English teacher from my school has suffered an accident.

And is currently in ICU at some Putrajaya hosiptal. He's in a really critical condition.
According to Jolene, he has only a 10% chance to live because he cracked his skull. I don't know what kind of person he is, but every human deserves a chance to live.

Please, everyone. Even if you don't know him, pray so that he can get through this. If you're an atheist, please. Just wish him well.

As i said, every human deserves a chance to live. I don't think it's his time yet. He still has a family to feed. And according to Audrey's blog, he has 3 kids and is the sole breadwinner of his family. The youngest one is still in primary.

To all, you know how much pain it is to lose someone you dearly love in your family, please don't let these children suffer the same pains you went through/going through. It isn't easy to get through, I understand.

Please, all pray for his safety and pray that he'll make it through this hurdle. Please.

-weiyng
11:25 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three