Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good exams marks comes with a price.

What is it?

Your sanity.

I lost my sanity to Sejarah Bab 5.
Because, I LOVE FORM 2 SEJARAH BAB 5!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Eh, this is the first time i'm actually studying the day before the exam. I'm never that last minute. At least i study 2 days before the exam. Now, I'm trying to cram 6 chaps of Geo and 5 chaps of Sejarah in.... one night.

Die laa. Tonight cannot sleep already.

And, 16 July 2008 is the day I had to seriously hantam without thinking what the answer's possibility might be. What am i talking about? The bloody Maths paper la. I HATE the jetty question. 100% wrong already. >__>

Which idiot actually answers 40m-30m = 10m when the question is clearly a Pythagoras question?
ARGGGH.

Pheeww. I can guarantee all of you that in my Sejarah paper, I can answer all the Form 2 Bab 5 questions. Want the answers? Line up please and tomorrow I'll throw my answer sheet to you in a nicely folded aeroplane.

Please give your name to me by tomorrow 2pm. Then I'll find a way somehow to give you my answer sheet.

That is if i can even finish the paper in time. No promises!

-weiyng
11:41 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three