|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, July 4, 2008
droolicious *sigh*~ I went bloghopping again this morning, and you know what i read? "I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEE JOE JONAS!"Why Joe Jonas?? Of all people, why the Jonas brothers? Yeah, of course they're more of our age (14-18), but guys aren't truly hot until they hit their 20s. Well, i think it took Josh Duhamel 30 years to make a break in the hot guys industry (if there is such industry. x] ) Why can't these girls open up their eyes a lil bit more? And look at other hot guys that are available out there?? I went hot guy scouting and with Charmaine's tremendous help, I found quite a number. So, on the top of my hot guy list would be, Josh Duhamel. He has the abs, looks, height and everything. He's 6"3, okay! No joke! ![]() Number 2, I bet none of you heard of him before, but...... Robert Buckley is a must-have. ![]() Then 3rd would be Wentworth Miller. Yes, the hot hot hot Prison Break guy. ![]() Excuse me while i go wipe my drool away.----- Back. No. 4, is more of our age, is European and has dreadlocks. How awesome is that? He is... Tom Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel. He's hot. And he's 19 or 20. I can't remember. ![]() Not really really hot, but he's 19 or 20. And has abs. I don't think the Jonas brothers has abs.No. 5 falls to... Eric Mabius? ![]() Yep, Daniel from Ugly Betty. :D And and and. As a footnote, Ed Westwick doesn't look that slimy/bad as he does in Gossip Girl. One plus point, he's actually British. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Naarh, to everyone who complain my blog got words, words and words only. P/s. I found my Geo textbook! THANK THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, MANOJ!!!! Labels: bill kaulitz, ed westwick, josh duhamel, robert buckley, wentworth miller 9:49 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |