|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, July 10, 2008
damn damn damn Damn _ _ _ _ _ in the damn _ _ _ _. Not that I'm angry or anything, but dammit! Charmaine, you cant help to admit it that you're thinking the same as me. And now, i hate myself. :( One day, one day I'm gonna do a stunt like 200 pounds beauty. I'll disappear from the face of the Earth for a period of time and when I come back, I'll be skinny and hot. Oh mighty well-being high up there, make me skinny, tall and hot.Wait, someone told me things will be my way if i think it is. So, I'll have to repeat this line 20 million times. I'm skinny and hot.Bullshit. >__> For undisclosed reasons, I need to go baptize my oh-so-corrupted soul and go bathe my eyeballs in onion juice. .... Damn damn damn damn. edit: I didn't realise, but I'm having a mini-celebration of my own. Why? It's my 200th post. Anyone care to join me? .... *tumbleweeds rolls by* I guess no one likes me. :( I'm off to celebrate on my own with Mr. Green Turtle and my computer. I lead a sad and pathetic life. -weiyng p/s Ii promised a picture in every post, right? And lookie what i found! It brings back memories. When everyone had long-er hair.And when i used to be ugly-er. 10:09 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |