Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, July 21, 2008

My dad told me to sleep early. I tried, couldn't sleep.

And now I'm online 1.28am.
And there's weird noises in around me.

I'm scared. >__< '

Eh, eh, I'm jealous. Emily and Jeanne watched 'The Dark Knight' and I didn't.


Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life



Bimbo woman, don't get depressed, later i really really have to sing that.

And and.

Studying online works, okay! It worked for me. :D

You know what? Sejarah Bab 6 is still stuck in my head.

During the test:

- Never to sit in front of Trisha.

You know why? When the exam starts, she starts writing something with her pencil on her paper. And she writes alot of stuff. I could hear her pencil scratching and I was coolly ticking my answers. I was so stressed you know!

- I slept for pretty long for my BM and ACT papers.

For the others, i felt like sleeping, but i resisted temptation. x)
According to Rayshini, i slept for about 20 minutes during the BM paper. I woke up because i heard Trisha flipping her paper WAYYYYY too many times.

- I noticed someone doing something.

Carolyn and Grace also. :D

- My seating retarded laaaa.

The smart ones, Sumeeta, James, Trisha. Every single one of them sits behind me!
I can't even try to copy answers. Like i actually copy answers anyway. I'm a good girl.

- Something about my Science paper.

I know i got the first 5 questions for the objective part correct. Because i checked my answers with Trisha's before passing up my paper.
I sound like some retard lol.

No pictures today.

-weiyng
1:25 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three