|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
bad luck Ouchhh. You know why? As clumsy as I always am, (I can hear my mom's eyes rolling skywards) I had an accident today. Not that I didn't have minor scratches and hurting my blister in the Prefect's Room. Look at how clumsy I am. I scratched my knee in a room which is carpeted. I don't think I can live to the age of 20 by the rate I'm going. See how many injuries i have. - A blister on my foot which burst and bleeds every time I play pepsi cola. Yes, I play pepsi cola. Got a problem with that? - My ankle which hurts alot. It's killing me, I swear. - Scratches I got from falling on the carpet floor of the Prefect's Room while trying to play limbo. Right. What was I doing in the Prefect's Room when I'm not... a prefect? Because we have choral speaking practice there. Perfect opportunity to ditch class. And in the Prefect's Room we did anything but practice. Okay, we did, but.. we fooled around alot too. In the Prefect's Room i - Learned how to twirl a stick one-handed. And twirling it with 3 fingers. - Created a dance solo with Charmaine to Melisa playing the Turkish March. - Taught Jon Ho how to play the first few notes of 'Way Back into Love'. - Found out Kaelan rocks in Limbo. - Played alot of pepsi cola. From a circle, we broke into a god-knows-what shape. - Joined the Menopause Council who was founded by Carolyn and our mascot is Vaenisaa! Update from a few days back: I cut my hair and introduced myself as Wei Yng's cousin. And was aptly named by Carolyn as Wei Shan which is also her boy cousin's name. Choral speaking is on 5th August. A Tuesday, and we're going to, PYRAMID! :D Mel rocks at playing the piano. I suckk. What to do? I failed my Grade 8 what. The quick updates thing is finished. Now, I'll describe to you how I hurt my ankle. I still have no idea what happened to it. A sprain, I tore a tendon, I don't know. Nat was telling me, "Eh, Wei Yng! Follow me to the Prefect's Room! I left my book there!" I was like, "Ok..." Then Nat rushed down, I also follow lah. Then, as I was running down, I tripped down 2 steps and landed on my ankle. Carolyn and Charmaine happened to pass by and they asked me, "What happened?" I was unable to say anything except from breathing. Carolyn said " Wei Yng! Wei Yng! Say something!" All i could say was, "It HURTS!" They wanted to get help and they said that they'll put their stuff in the right class and come back with help. Nat came back with his book and looked at me. And ahem. Didn't offer to help me up the bloody stairs. I was kind of desperate to learn accounts because I like it, I hopped on one foot all the way up to class. By the time I reached class, my left leg felt as if it was gonna come off. I hurt the right ankle, anyway. Ahem, if anybody saw me hopping like a mad woman, erm. That's because my ankle is hurt, I'm not possessed or anything. After a while, Carolyn, Anusha, Charmaine came down to class and asked about my ankle. Anushe said "Wei Yng, try walking here." I hopped on one foot there. Tsk tsk tsk. Look at how dense I am. Then, teacher called the class to attention or something and I hopped back to my seat. I hopped alot today and Pn. Hazipah noticed I was hopping and suggested the broomstick as my tongkat. Then, I got a ride from Rayshini to go back home. I walk back home, so with my ankle, its... horror to walk back. I can barely make it from class all the way to the big gate. Umm, and this guy, I think his name is Matthew was staring at me. I know laaa I look like some raving lunatic whose half-dragging her right foot and limping at the same time. My ankle really hurts, ok! Grace, Jolene sorry for making you guys wait at the front gate. :( I walk as slow as a snail. And Grace, sorry for letting you walk alone today. Now you know what it feels like when you don't walk back with me. I hope my ankle is well enough for me to get my butt to school. I think I have to set out of school 15 minutes earlier and survive the painful struggling walk to school. Wish me lotsa luck. I need it. Take me away from this living hell,I came up with that line in the middle of exams. :D Okay, book review time! Melisa lent me her 'Twilight' and it is awesome. ![]() I'm reading it the second time. It's that good. Now i know why Britney (not Spears) and a few other girls gushing about 'Twilight'. I'm gushing about it. Time to get the other books from this series. And my own copy of 'Twilight'. To make yourself to be able to rest your eyes and finally click the "x" button, I'll summarize it for you. - Girl transfers to town that rains all day. - Girl meets hot guy. - Hot guy interested in girl. - Hot guy isn't all that he seems. - Hot guy verrrrrrryyyyyy romantic. - Climax (I'm not saying what it is. Go buy the book!) - Hot guy brought the unsuspecting girl to prom. I find some similarities between Edward Cullen and someone. They're words are quite similar. Maybe that's where someone got their socializing skill from. Oh yeah, Maverick he said he read this book. Since when does Maverick read? He knows who the main character is, so I guess he actually reads... Remember that I once mentioned I wanted a guardian angel? Scratch that. I want an Edward Cullen. Vampire and all. - weiyng This is amazingly like Emily's obsession over Heath Ledger/The Joker. When oh when my Edward Cullen will swoop down from the blue sky and sweep me off my feet? p/s My eyes hurt because I just finished reading Kaelan's mom's blog and my eyes hurts. Too many words. That ain't a bad thing. :D 12:02 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |