Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey hey!
I got tagged by anisa.

Tag after tag, huh.

At least better than getting sick by reading my nonsensical rhyming. :P

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

Family, friends, music, sleep, the power of imagination and the existence of fun.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

Urm. Currypuff!

3) Where do you wish to get married?

Wink wink. Somewhere oh-so-romantic, like.... Scratch that. I wanna have a reckless wedding, that involves fast cars and adrenaline.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

You know, when I'm 50, I imagine that I'd be already happily married and waaaaay too old to actually cheat on my husband. Of course, my husband will be as hot as George Clooney when 50. Yeah, the answer's 50. I think.

5) Are you in love?

Ohohoho. What a question. Of course I am. I'm hopelessly in love with-





Edward Cullen.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

Hrm. I need to think for a while. Some restaurant somewhere out there to celebrate my grandma's birthday. :) I can't remember the name.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.

Yes, I have the book. :)

8)What is your full name?

Wong Wei Yng.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?

Both have their pros and cons.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.

Carrice Inna See. :P
& Mouri
& Kai (Adam)
& Danny
& Matt
& Kasu
& Nonye

I wanna meet any of them, badly.

11) Christina or Britney?

Britney, because Kasu's name is Britney. I'd prefer that punk chick to any Christinas in the world.

12) Do you do your own laundry?

Yes. :)

13) The most exciting place you want to go?

Chicago. And sleep in the Clandestine store.
Hrm, maybe Paris.

14) Hugs or kisses?

Hug hug hug huggles. Because you can hug both sexes freely. :P

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

Anisa
- Otaku.
- J-rock fan.
- Awesome at drawing.
- My fellow Ouran friend!
- Can never get bored talking to this girl.

16) 8 things I am passionate about:

- Hot guys. Should I repeat that 7 more times?
- Not studying.
- Ditching classes.
- Waiting for Breaking Dawn to be released into the local bookstores.
- Blogging.
- Music.
- Making friend's birthday cards. ;D
- Catching up with old friends.

17) 8 things I say too often:

- I mau tidur....
- I'm hungryyyyyyy!!!!!
- I'm bored.....
- Haaaaar?
- I'm fat larrrr.
- I'm sleepy....
- Serious? - Jolene kata punya.
- LOL - Jolene pun kata punya.

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud
Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
The Merlin Conspiracy by Dianna Wynne Jones

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

Prelude 12/21 by AFI
How to Save a Life by The Fray
Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park
Monsoon by Tokio Hotel
What You Got by Colby O Donis ft. Akon
Push by Enrique Inglesias ft. Lil Wayne
Ye Qu by Jay Chou
Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard

20) 8 things I learned last year:

Never try cramming studies in your head with the help of 8 cups of coffee.
Never mash together chocolate, belacan, thousand island, kicap, sugar and mayonaise on a piece of bread and make someone eat it.
Friends aren't always lasting.
I learnt that Pn. Cheok is unreasonable.
I learnt that success never comes for 1I unless we screw up in the beginning and emerge as champions at the end.
It's fun to talk and gossip for 5 hours straight.
Never ever to tell even a soul about someone's secret.
What it felt like to lose a very close friend.

8 people to tag

Jolene
Carolyn
Cheryl
Chee Kin
KP
Emily
Jeanne
Xing

:D

-weiyng

Have fun doing your tag!
1:06 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three