Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm fat laaaaa.

I gained weight, not saying how much, but I gained weight!
I'm gonna starve myself and lose those extra kilos before you even know it! Whoo!

Oh shit. Nat's really gonna come after me with a parang.

Remember i said i wanted to exercise, right? I did. And you know what happened? My muscles are all aching.

Ouch, i can't really type properly, so sorry, yeah?
Today, we all practiced for choral speaking like... alot.

You the 'ho. I ain't no nigga.

I ain't no ho! You ain't no nigga, you a white trash.
I learn't this during choral speaking. Yep, we were all doing the 'big momma' talk. Nasheel and Vaenisaa rocked at it. :D

And. STARBUCKS!

Never mind about that. I envy Melisa. You know why? She can memorize piano scores so easily. And when i try, i end up failing so badly.

Why oh why??




Test is in.. 1 day. Screw man. Schiesse. Aiyah, who cares la.
And and and.
My muscles aches so badly that I can't even stretch my arms properly.

I want a guardian angel too. :(

-weiyng
12:14 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three