|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Weight issues. 123456!!! According to Facebook I'm OBESE!! And my BMI is 17. That's underweight for you. The borderline is 18.5. Facebook's 'How Fat Are You' test doesn't work for me. :( According to some BMI calculator, my ideal weight is 49kgs! ZOMG! I'm aiming to be 38kg. >_< I want to be a skinny prick like Carolyn. Sorry that I'm suddenly so weight obessed. >__< Thanks to my grandma who said I've gone fatter. It's not fair. Because when it was CNY, i was 48kg, and now i lost 4kg and she said that I'm fatter! Maybe i need to get my eyes checked. I think the bathroom scales meant 84kg instead of 44kg...... I need to lose 6kg. Who's gonna be my workout partner to lose weight? Not you, Charmaine. I need to feel thin when i stand next to you. I'm still kind of sick so I can't really convey my thoughts into words. Am i making sense? -weiyng I can look you in the eye and not feel anything anymore. 12:45 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |