|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, June 20, 2008
updates It's been a while since I've last blogged, am i right? Okay, let see. I can't believe i pigged out in front of a guy who's trying to slim down. Yes, I'm that evil. And and. Why do people say they love my blogging style? I read back my previous posts, and i was taken aback by the fantastic English i use. These days, I use rojak Manglish to blog and I rarely blog. I know, my readers are 123456 disappointed. On the bright side, I've discovered a new and unique way of swearing. Instead of *****, I use 123456 to curse people. Eg: "That bloody 123456 idiot bla bla bla" I officially hate Internet Explorer. And now i love Firefox. Its the best web browser around. 'Nuff said. So, my reason for not blogging these few days is because I'm still trying to accustom Ffx to my 1001 accounts on the Internet. I skipped school today and I slept nearly the whole day. And and i watched the first episode of Dirt. ![]() Please, if your parents aren't the open type, don't watch in front of your parents. One episode has like.... 4 sex scenes? And *Cough* I'm finally sick. Everyone single one of my friends fell sick except me, and now its my cue. *cough cough* Quote of the day: That cheered me up ALOT. Today, I was so bored, i was decorating my highlighters. Yes, i know, your reaction would most likely be Wtf? Is this girl MAD?? Decorating her highlighters??? Which no-life person does that? When you're trying to understand why India is is over-populated, you'd be decorating your highlighters too. Unless you're Trisha Chin who's from 2 Jujur. That would be a totally different story all together. In the end, i still couldn't understand why India is overpopulated, so i moved on to re-reading the whole Harry Potter series. So far I'm up to Book 3. And now I'm re-reading my Bartimaeous trilogy. That series is by far my favourite book series, ever. I know, at this point all of you are thinking that I'm typing Gobledegook. That's Goblin language according to Harry Potter. To me, its gibberish. I think this is enough for the day. -weiyng 8:30 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |