Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today i went to a wedding and came back.


Its a Malay wedding~ First time i attend a Malay wedding. Went there, eat, come back.
It's really relaxed, unlike Chinese weddings, where you have to wear a dress there, eat the 20 dish (I'm exaggerating here) course and drink liquor, listen to all the useless presentations, speeches where i can actually nod off. At Chinese weddings, you gotta stay and YAAAAMMMMMM SEENNNNNNNGGGGGG 20 000 times before you can leave, which is like... close to the wee hours in the morning.

Close friends should know that my cousin is gonna get married on June 15. And that day happens to be Father's Day. Apparently, because this is NOT a distant cousin, we have to attend the wedding celebration, dinner, ceremonies, that kind of crap. And i *think* I have to wake up earlier than i usually do just for that Sunday.

And he's having a Bachelor's Night the day before the wedding. *sighhh*
June is the month where i practically stuff myself bursting full.

1st June - Some dude's wedding
6 June (or something) - Celebrate my grandma's birthday
12 June - Birthday aku!
15 June - Wedding cousin aku!
And somewhere between those dates, i have to celebrate my ANOTHER grandma's birthday.
Plus, there's the dumping festival.



I'm so dead. I'm trying to lose weight and i have to go to so many celebrations. I'll gain 20 extra kilos leh~

*yawn*

Its the holidays, and I'm bored to the ends of the Earth. Does that even make sense?
I was so bored that...

  • I actually practiced my piano on a regular basis. (I hardly practice my piano, mind you.)
  • I pulled an all-nighter just out of boredom. Yep, i went without sleep for... 34 hours without sleep. (I think.)
  • I'm colouring so many stuff using Photoshop. Something i rarely do on a normal sunny day.
  • I'm cutting apples. O___O I found a sudden liking for apples.

  • I read 4 thick story books in a week. Haven't done that for a long time.
  • Watched finish Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty episodes that i downloaded and was too lazy to watch.
  • I'm actually watching anime series.. I only do that when i run out of things to do on the Net.
  • I check nuffnang everytime i come online.
  • I actually finish my kgt 1 month before the dateline (30 June)
  • And I'm thinking of doing my humongous pile of BM tuition homework. Its so huge that its impossible to finish. Fellow tuition buddies should know.
  • And i lost my pendrive cover. At least improvement from last time. I lost a pendrive that isn't mine.
Apples is love. Hee.


Tokio Hotel is a must listen. Go open your Limewire, imeem, WHATEVER, and download or listen to their songs. Listen to the English ones, please. I suffered trauma listening to the German songs. Its because the music was so awesome, but i couldn't understand a single thing they were singing. Now i wish i understand German. All i heard during the whole song was "shwing nicht neighshwtenstein laos fahlong gegang isht nacht". Damnnnn i wanna understand German... T___T

-weiyng

off to understand Tokio Hotel's German songs.

edit: I didn't realise i downloaded the English version also. yay~ I can understand the song after all!!
8:47 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three