Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Tokio Hotel is awesomeeeeeeee~~~~.




I'm gonna go learn German and sing their songs with Carolyn in class until Jon Ho tells us to SHUT THE HELL UP!


One thing I'm sure of is...
I heart Tokio Hotel.

Oh yeahhhhh. I went to Wikipedia and searched for "Tokio Hotel". You should do so too.

Or maybe not. Just go there through here.



And and the lead singer and lead guitarist is unbelievably skinny. ZOMGBBQ. I think they're like the German version of Good Charlotte.

Instead of tattoos, they have crazy hairdos and crazy piercings. Plus, they're skinnier. After enjoying fame for a lil' while, Good Charlotte's people except Billy Martin kinda piled on some pounds. For Tokio Hotel, they're 19 (the lead singer and lead guitarist at the very least) and still skinny, if not, just bigger sized.

The picture above is Tokio Hotel when they're younger.





These two are twins. OMG, right? They don't look alike at all!! Psst. I think that the lead singer, the guy with eyeliner, looks like a woman.


My point proven.

Although if i were to get plastic surgery, I'd like to have his nose.

Okay, does ANYONE here goes to German classes?? Reccomend to me! Or i have to learn through Youtube, like always.

Psst, here's Tokio Hotel's official webpage. Wee~

Tokio Hotel's Official website

Only click if you understand German. :S

I found the English version! Oooh~

Tokio Hotel's Official US Website

They have Facebook also! :O

Tokio Hotel's Facebook

I'm sure they have Myspace, but I'm too lazy to find.

Spring Nicht, Danke schon, Durch Den Monsun. (see, now i know German!)

-weiyng

11:20 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three