Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I think i need to go dig my ears.

I can't seem to hear anything properly anymore.

Example 1

My mom was fetching me back from tuition.
She was talking about buying some kind of soap.

Mom: ........ i nearly kill you.
Me: O____O HAAAAA?
Me: *thinks* what did i do now? I just bathe really late and went to school maa. Must kill me meh?
Mom: Stupid cat, I don't want to kill you, next time watch the road when you cross la!
Me: Cross road? Cat? I look like cat meh?
Mom: Aiyoh, that cat la! Dunno how to look for cars before crossing the road.
Me: OHHHHHH.

You can't blame me. I was falling asleep in tuition earlier. First time in..... 2 months! I broke my record! YEAH, BABY! I was writing something about karbohidrat and obesiti in my ringkasan. So, i'm kinda very blur when I'm sleepy.

Example 2

Su Rei was calling me to find the address of a place.

Sr: Eh, are you using the computer now?
Wy: Yeah, why?
Sr: I need you to do me a favour.
Wy: Yeah... sure..
Sr: I need to find a dress so, can you help me?
Wy: Ok....
*she goes on giving me a name of a place, called Helen O' Grady*
Sr: I need the address.
*I Googled it and..... i gave the address to her. The thing is, i gave the address of a Children's Drama Academy*

Later on on MSN:

Wy: Eh, why you need a dress from a drama academy?
Sr: LOL, not a dress la, i said ADDRESS.
Wy: OHHHH. Thats why la, i was thinking, why su rei wanna get a dress from a drama academy?

I'm so dumb, right?

Okay, this happened in tuition earlier. It's bound to make you laugh.

Me: Cikgu! Saya dapat 83% untuk BM!!
Pn. Khairiah: Oh, bagus !
Me: Cikgu, ini kali kedua saya dapat above 80% for BM!
Pn. Khairiah: Dalam pada, dia ini tidur dalam kelas saya.
Me: *gives a sheepish smile*
Pn. Khairiah: Tapi, dia duduk sana, tak pernah tidur! (I changed my place in tuition and sit sama-sama with Hong and Jo) Dulu dia duduk di sana, selalu tidur! *points to a front corner* Situ tadak 'ong' la!

Everyone laughs.
.... See, my grasp of BM is so bad that I use English words in my sentences. ZOMFG I got 27/40 for my Tatabahasa. I'm SO dumb. Even Jon Ho got higher than me, he got 29/40. I should take his mom's advice. If i suck in BM, I should go to Singapore. Learn in English, my favourite language.

Can you spell H.O.T??


I don't even know the guy's name, lmao.

By the way, I didn't really mean it that i'm gonna stop blogging, but i just doubted blogging this morning, i don't have any idea why. Sorry, sorry for the false alarm. Lately, blogging is my drug, my life. Sorry, sorry to make all of my peminat setia worried.

` and.
I like the 'I'm such an ass'. Maybe i should make a song out of it.

Closed off from the world I didn’t need sleep
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass before you know it you’re frozen
But something happened for the very first time with it
My ass melted to the ground found something true
And everyone’s looking round thinking I’m going crazy

But I don’t care what they say I’m such an ass~
They try to pull me away but they don’t know the truth
My ass’s crippled by the pain that I keep on getting
I have such a huge ass

Keep being keep keep being an ass
I keep being I keep keep being an ass
Keep being keep keep being an ass
I am an ass~

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that their goal is to keep me from falling
But nothing’s greater than the risk that comes with an ass
And in this world of craziness I am an ass
Yet everyone around me thinks that I’m going crazy
Oh yes, oh yes.

Chorus

And it's so fun for me
Though they find it hard to believe
I’ll be an ass for everyone to see

-I'm An Ass.

Edited from Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love

-weiyng.


11:45 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three