Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, June 8, 2008


We have to go 1000 oceans wide
1000 dark years when time has died
1000 stars are passing by
We have to go 1000 oceans wide
1000 times against an endless tide
We'll be free to live our life


- 1000 Oceans by Tokio Hotel

Yesterday, i went down to Klang celebrate my grandma's *insert number here*th birthday. I know, i'm such a terrible granddaughter, even grandmother's birthday also cannot remember. What can i do? I wanted to see how many candles are there on the cake to determine her age, i saw only ONE candle. What do you expect me to do? It's utterly impossible for my grandma to be 10...

Not posting pictures because i look extra retarded than normal. And i don't look normal in the pictures. I look...... tall. Hard to believe, right? The ketot idiot weiyng looks TALL. It's all an optical illusion. I guess. How can a shorty like me become tall?

It's a miracle that i didn't fall asleep at the dinner table last night. I slept at 6am the previous day, and i was quite wasted by playing logic and puzzle games. No life, i know. I'm bored to tears, what do you expect me to do? I bet you after playing all those puzzling games, i became smarter. :D

Bwahaha. I'm going back to playing my lame and no-life logic and puzzle games.

If you really want to know what i play,

Click here.

Have fun.

-weiyng
1:57 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three