|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, June 7, 2008
long after we've parted ways Hello! If all my faithful readers (if there is any) wondered have i died again this time, haven't you noticed that I've changed my blogskin? I stole someone's basecodes and made it mine. Pssst. i made the blog's main pic. I'm pretty impressed by my own work. Perasan kes. I have to thank Carolyn for fixing my blogskin. Halfway coding, the posting section went all the way down to the right. She's officially my lifesaver. :D Today, i've learnt a lesson. Nothing bad, rest assured. I'll share my so-called "new found" knowledge with you all. If you happen to be riding in a Merc E200, grab the front seat. It's awesome~ The aircond will be blowing at you right in the face. x) Although you won't get to listen to the radio that well as you can in the backseat, heck. Everything has its own pros and cons. Live with it. I know i sound like a huge jacoon, but... I never liked sitting in the front seat. I hate the seatbelts so. And now, i'm proclaiming my love for my dad's Merc front seat. I'm mad. sorry lah. That's me. Take it or leave it. I sat in the Merc for 2 bloody hours and pinned my hair again and again for 20 000 times. Dad went down to Nilai to fetch my oh-so-sickly sister back home because she can't "walk", apparently. When she came back, she's like full of life, lol. and and and, when we were on the way to Nilai, we saw this Nokia signboard with a "man" flying, woots! I know i sound delusional, but you should have seen it coming, its in the middle of the night. And I'm blogging. You're getting a taste of the 3am weiyng. The other day, i was rattling on to Lyn and Jo how much i WANTTTTT Bill Kaulitz's face minus the eyebrows lol. That's pure madness. Anyway, i'm gonna head of to somewhere called weiyng land, so bye bye! -weiyng. *i love my blogskin! <3! 12:55 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |