|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
laughing my fat ass off. I don't know why I keep blogging. It's an addiction, i suppose. I checked out nuffnang and GUESS WHAT? Someone searched something and miraculously ended up at my highly-unfamous blog. The highest hits for this week? "Kaelan Ong" with 8 hits. ZOMG. I think he has 8 different stalkers, thats why they ended up on my blog. Or he went high and search himself 8 times? Which idiot would do that, considering that guy is ..... a smart ass. And what came in second? "Tokio Hotel" with 7 hits. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. TOKIO HOTEL PWNZ JOO! and and and as a footnote, i am an ass. A huge one, not to mention i have a very huge one too. I'm such an ass than i say that i am one. Although I'm not the biggest ass of the year, because I dutifully gave Maine the award. I bet you I'll win that title for the subsequent years. I'm such an ass for not sleeping properly. I'm such an ass for not remembering to do homework. ZOMFG? I'm such an ass for borrowing stuff and FORGETTING to give it back. I'm such an ass for forgetting so much things. I'm such an ass for being fat. I'm such an ass for not giving Melisa a present, but just a card. I'm such an ass for insulting people when my mood isn't on the sunny side. I'm such an ass for snapping at people when i don't have enough sleep. I'm such an ass for thinking that other people thinks that the world revolves only around them. I'm such an ass for being such an ugly pig. I'm such an ass I wish I can be the next Kenny Sia. (Big dreams.) I'm such an ass for not getting a birthday present for Nicole, YET. I still have up to July 2nd. I'm such an ass for wanting to learn German. (Danke, Guten Morgen!) I'm such an ass to even own a blog. I'm such an ass to even be a blogger. I'm such an ass for saying I'm an ass. I'm such an ass for being an ass. I'm such an ass. So, sorry if you don't like my blog. What to do? I'm such an ass. -weiyng the ass. You know what? Somehow, i think bastard sounds better. But I'm not technically a bastard. I'm having second thoughts of blogging. Maybe its time i stop blogging, to save mankind from reading whatever crap that i come up with. It may just make them more retarded, dumb, stupid, whatever. 11:06 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |