|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, June 30, 2008
huge update. I burst my own happy bubble. So, if i happen to be unresponsive, lifeless, extra sarcastic, I'm sorry in advance. I went for my school's Malam Amal. Or Charity Night. Whichever you want to call it. I have no pictures so far, so... yeah. So much for the title, 'huge update', yeah? Tell me I'm lame I'll hug you. Why? Because i know i am one. There are millions of people out there who are much more better than the rotten person i am. Go read their blogs, not mine. I'm sure that by the time you're reading this sentence, you're all thinking the same thing.
Your wish is my command. I'll stop blogging. I'm such a boring person, nothing much really happens in my life, unlike my friends. Read their blogs, enjoy 'em. :( Like Jolene said, my downs lasts longer than my ups. I burst my very own happy bubble. You do the math. Final goodbye. edit: Braaaah. Who cares la right? It my own internet space. Whether you choose to read my blog or not, I don't care. Let me cry my eyes out to 'Against All Odds' and 'When You Say Nothing At All'. Then I'll be just fine. I hope. =/ I wish I could just make you turn around, If someone sang that to me, I'd hug them that very second. :) Now I crazy '90s music. And crying over 'em. I'm too sensitive. :( 1:00 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |