|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, June 8, 2008
don't jump I've decided, every time I blog, I'll insert a section of Tokio Hotel's many songs as a random quote. And when i run out of TH songs, I'll put in other band's lyrics. I'm oh-so-smart, no? Despite their image, Tokio Hotel's music isn't like MCR. If they are ...... I'm mad for being a TH fan. Like seriously. For those who hasn't tried out their music yet, their songs are kind of like a crossover between Fall Out Boy and Good Charlotte. Although the English pronunciations is a little weird, heck they rock! Putting aside Tokio Hotel, everyone's blog / msn personal message is saying this. HOLIDAYS ARE COMING TO AN END. Well. Yeah. It is coming to a bitter end. Instead of regaining more sleep during the holidays, i lack even more sleep than i already am lacking. Imagine the eyebags. I've been sleeping at 4am or 6am these days. Mad and no life person, thats what you think, i know and understand. I'm very mad these days. Must be because of being confined in the house for too long. I'm being extra noble today, so I'll stop blogging and save your eyes from straining to read my super-long blog entries. Yep, you've guessed it. It's one of my ways to get away with the laziness to blog. *psst. I didn't know that my auntie reads my blog. I better start watching my language or my mom'll come after me. But she said she'll never read my blog because she's too lazy. I'm partially safe. I can swear like a sailor and my mom won't notice. I think i'm being really lame and irritating now. To do all of you a favour, i'll sign out now. -ciao! I scream into the night for you 11:59 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |