|
Friday, June 27, 2008
best thing that happened so far.
I'm so happy.
Why? I finally get to meet teddy bear. And i finally get to hug teddy bear for real. :) Teddy bear is very huggable.
And, teddy, you're everything i expected you to be. Except the perfect English part. It makes my laahh and ahhhh and maahhhhs sound very apek.
I can't wait to see you again. It was fun today. I was swinging in circles lol. Somehow, it felt like it was all a dream. But i know it isn't. Because teddy remembers.
:O~ Schiesse. I promised teddy to get rid of my eye bags by sleeping at 1am. It's 1.03am. Teddy, sorry sorry. I'll sleep at 1.30am. I have still stuff to do. :)
I'm so serenely happy my language is getting out of hand.
Do you know what are the best friends in life? The ones that tell you the truth. Thats why i love this friend:
He told me that I'm ugly. Here's how it goes.
Friend: To tell you the truth, your looks isn't that good. Me: YAY! Finally someone who tells me I'm ugly. Friend: Hahaha. That's why I tell you the truth. Me: I love you for saying that. *grin* Friend: That's what friends are for. This sounds really wrong .
*sigh* I know, normal people want to hear, "You're cute", "You're hot", "You're so beautiful" etc, etc. But I want people to tell me I'm ugly.
Thats why Teddy says that I'm a funny little girl. :D
Well you done done me and you better felt it I tried to be chill but you so hot that i melted I fell right through the cracks and i'm tryin to get back before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my bestest and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some i won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait i'm yours Well open up your mind and see like me open up your plans and damn you're free look into your heart and you'll find love love love listen to the music of the moment maybe seen with me Ah, la peaceful melody It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved Loved So, i won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time is short this is our fate, i'm yours *scat* I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer my breath fogged up the glass and so I drew a new face and laughed I guess what I'm a sayin'is there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, i'm sure (there's no need to complicate our time is short it cannot wait (this is our fate), i'm yours 2x no please don't complicate, our time is short this is our faith, im yours. no please don't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, the sky is yours!) I'm Your's - Jason Mraz I love this song. With a billion other people. :)
-weiyng
12:47 AM
|
Tagbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
Alya
Anisa
Audrey
My little baby brother. aww.
Ben
Beng
Carolyn
Chee Kin
Cheryl
Chi Ching
Emily
Hou Ching
Jeanne
Jia Jiun
Joe Kim
Jolene
Jolynn
Kaelan
K.Priya
Marianne
Michelle
Min Yi
Nathashah
Priyanka
Regina
Ru Yan
Shalynn
Sue Mun
Sue Teng
Tharveen
Wei Vern
Wen Li
Xing
Kenny Sia
Post Secret
Xiaxue
Ads
|