Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The auction is officially closed.

Maine is sold off to Grace and Carolyn. Patricia says that this is like prostitution. More like slavery.
Because from now on, Maine was so succumb to all of Lyn and Grace's orders. My regards to Charmaine.

Putting the crazy auction thing aside, lets talk about today.

So many many many interesting things happened again.

#1 Kaelan is starting to blog again! whoo! I'm being a nice person, so Clickie to read his blog. Got more blogs to read on the regular! Oh, baby yeah? Clicketty clicketty click click click! All Seafieldians, check out our afternoon session's ketua pengawas punya BLOG! Kaelan, you're getting free publicity from me. :) For feeling bad to accidentally make you stop blogging, i am promoting your revived blog.

#2 Nat bought the same bottle as Carolyn. Which leads to #3.

#3 Carolyn thought that she drank Nat's water. She went and spit it out and we found out that it was her bottle all along, we all laughed like mad cows. Literally. Very embarassing for my co-advertiser, Carolyn.

#4 Caught up with Maine, Lyn, Nat, Nash, V, and many other people. The stories they told, were ....... FUNNY! :D

#5 Got a new student in the house! And she just so happen went to the same school as Su Rei. Woman, me and Jon are going to learn ALL about your many many illegal exploits in school. Beware. :D

#6 I got an early birthday present from Melisa and Carolyn. Thanks a million, trillion, gazillion for the comfy green pillow. I <3 it! Before i get to sleep on it, i gotta send it for dry cleaning. So many hands has touched the pillow. Eugh, think of all the bacteria. Plus, whenever V touches it, she looks as if she's having an orgasm. Bad.

I guess that's all. I'm tired.

Bye.
-weiyng

p/s

Me, Carolyn, and Nash can't just simply understand WHY guys love to watch 20 sweaty men chasing after ONE ball and just kicking it around. Well, i understand the FUN from playing it, but to watch it?! It's just watching a small white ball flying across the screen and seeing men with gloves flying sideways with their hands in mid-air. You get what i mean. And we were speed talking in class. I was kind of on the slower end, though. I was forbidden to speed talk for years, kinda lost my mojo.

I still can't understand why guys like to watch football.
Pretend as if you've never read that.

&& i want to watch FF7:AC the movie again. I want to see flying digital people who looks so real fighting bad people again!
&& I'm going to watch Dan in Real Life, Definitely Maybe, and 21 all in one shot. :D
&& I officially love torrent.
12:48 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three