|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
again?! I want to blog more and MORE! OMG blogging is so addictive. At least to me lah, i don't know about all the other bloggers out there. WAH WAH WAH! JEANNE! EUROPE LOOKS SO AWESOME LEH! I'm know i sound like a total jacoon, because i am one! Whoooo~ I think it's because I've started listening to English songs, not German songs any more. But i can actually sing Tokio Hotel's German songs! Okay, maybe snippets of it. Like. Wir mussen nor nuch 1000 Meere weit and and, did YOU know? In the German alphabet, "y" is pronounced as.... "OOP-SEE-LON" What a weird thing to call "Y", right?? And "g" is pronounced as "GHEE". And my FAVOURRIITTTEEEEE German word? Zuruck. Damn interesting. Which brings me to my FAVOURITE English word. Believe it or not, it's cookie. You all must be wondering, "why oh WHY must it be cookie??? Why not something bombastic like..... PHEROMONES?" My reason: When you hear cookie, you (or at least me) thinks of Famous Amos' chocolate chip cookies. And M&S digestive biscuits. And just listening to it, you get a warm fuzzy and Ha-Ha-HAPPY feeling! So sorry you all have to listen to my crazy 2am ranting. Or more likely read. & I'm also obsessed with the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. I like to put 1234 behind my usernames these days. Imagine this: weiyng1234 So unique, right?? *Perasan case* I wanna go to bed soon, so Guten Nacht! <- See! I'm such a polite converted German. :D Listening to : - In This Moment - David Archuleta. Give me a chance and I'll show you what's real,
-weiyng. Labels: cookie, crazy, Famous Amos, German 1:39 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |