|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008
56789 oh my god? Hey people. How many days has it been since i last posted? I found out who gave me the pink purse and its not you, Beng! *drum roll* Its.... MALISA!! Terima kasih banyak banyak! To everyone who wished me happy birthday, thank youuuu! You're gonna get something on Monday to those who's from my school. The others, do you want me to Pos Laju it to you or something? And and and. The lazy weiyng actually woke up at 6.45am to go to school for taekwando! ZOMG , right?? I actually manage to wake up! And and and i don't know why, my Nuffnang says that my blog received 444 visits on 12 June and 441 on 13 June. Why? I think their counter is spoiled. It is literally impossible for my blog to jump from 60+ visits a day to 400+. It doesnt make sense. =/ Like i care. The more visitors, the better! I get cha-ching! Why am i complaining? i'm drained ; tired ; wiped out ; exhausted and in need of sleep. But, I'll post a few more stuff to make you...... enjoy reading my blog. My brain isn't even functioning properly and i haven't done my homework yet. p/s this draft was made on 14 June and I'm reposting it on 16 June. look out for the next few posts! -weiyng Labels: birthday, nuffnang, tired 11:00 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |