Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, June 12, 2008

12 June 1994. 14 years later, a girl is blogging.

It is her birthday, :).

Many many many people wished her "Happy Birthday". Boy, isn't she happy?

Okay, okay.
People who wished me. (:

Jonathan Wong - "My phone said 12.00am de."
Carolyn - " HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!" This woman wished me so many times
Charmaine - "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI YNG I BETTER BE THE BLOODY FIRST IF NOT I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR IM TYPING THIS MESSAGE ONE MINUTE B4 12."
Su Fun - "I wish at tepat tepat 12 o'clock"
Jeanne - "OH YAH HOR, 12 JUNE!"
Krishnapriya
ET
Beng
Joe Kim - Gundam boy brb right after he wished.
Jolene - "being fourteen is fantabulous" This one also wished me a gazillion times.
Grace - " Yay! You're OLD!"
Daryl - "Sorry one hour late"
Chee Kin - "Was watching football lol."
Xing - She wished me at my tagboard. (:
Kaelan - "Award winning blog."

I'm so happy. They remembered my birthday! I don't mind presents, but just the thought of it makes me happy!

(: I'm so happy I'm blogging really short today.

Taa~

-weiyng

Labels: ,

2:38 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three