|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Super-human powers ![]() According to Charmaine, i acquired super-human powers. You know why?? I slept at 6am and woke up at 8am. I'm mad, i know. But i just couldn't help it. I was watching Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl AND 27 Dresses. Gossip Girl AFTER the writer's strike is.... much much more scandalous. You'll find out you you do. Then you'll understand the words you're reading. Someone is gay in Gossip Girl. Charlie's baby is a boy in Ugly Betty. James Mardsen and Katherine Hiegl sings in 27 Dresses? I think i inherited my "super-powers" from my dad. He just came back from Holland yesterday, and i asked my mom, how come daddy doesn't suffer from jetlag? You know, like the time difference shit... Holland is 8 hours difference from KL. Because i calculated that if we sleep KL time, they'll be in the middle of the afternoon at Holland which means my dad will be my teman for my nightly excursions. ;P Surprisingly, he went to sleep early. O______O According to my mom, my dad can adapt well. Oooh. :D And we got new fridge magnets. The last trip, my dad bought one called "Gay Bar" and one with naked women, whatever. The new ones are: Tattoo shop and Piercing Shop. How cool is THAT? :D One question: If you were a someone that has the power to choose the type of super power you want, what would it be? And no, it's not like the reality tv show, "Who wants to be a superhero?" For me, it'll be the ability to stop time. ![]() You know, like Hiro Nakamura in Heroes. :D According to my (current) favourite drama series, it says that "love grows with time". Is it true? I don't know... =/ **psst. I drew everything myself except the stopwatch.Maybe, i guess. I think that's the reason why your parents and my parents are still happily married. Teeheehee. That's all. :) `weiyng 1:05 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |