|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Reasons why There are reasons to many thing. Oh-so-many reasons, yeah? I go to tuition, that's a fact. ![]() Why do i go to tuition? To gain more knowledge because the teachers at school are like shit. Common sense what. Aiyoh so simple also dono. WRONG. I go to tuition because, 1. I get to gossip with Jo ; 2. We pass notes around and talk about... ; 3. .....guys. and how hot is Carolyn [panas sampai terbakar] ; 4. I get to gossip with Su Fun and Malisa. <- She's the ringleader. ; 5. I learn how to blow bubblegum! ; 6. I gain a few extra pounds thanks to eating candy in tuition ; 7. I have the opportunity to experience sleeping in tuition (Believe me, it's easy) ; 8. To get called "Sleeping Beauty" by Malisa ; 9. I get to exchange information weekly with Su Fun. ; 10. I get to know Justin! (LOL) ; There are 10 awesome reasons why i pay Rm210 a month to go for tuition(s). What about you? Can your reasons beat mine? :P ![]() *sigh* Today is technically Sunday. Big day ahead for me. Since exams are over, i have to start doing house chores AGAIN. Because i mostly live in the upstairs of my house, my mom entrusted me with the task to clean the whole of upstairs. Yes, mop, sweep, dust and wash the bloody huge bathroom. Ideal workout from home. I bet I'll lose 1 kg by just doing my chores. To rub more salt into my already stinging wound, my mom's side of the family is coming down to my house to have steamboat. On what occasion? Mother's Day. =/ Mother's Day is like... a week ago! Initially we have to go back to my grandmother's house like always. I thought i can stay back at home with my sis and skip the steamboat. My relatives brought the party to my doorstep. I'm already damned enough. Which means, i have no reason to slip out of this gathering thing. Unless someone takes me out for dinner under the reason that i need to go out, jalan-jalan. Anyone wanna take me? JO!!!! BRING ME GO OUT!!!!! ANYWHERE ALSO CAN!!!!! *sigh* Who am i shitting, I can't go out on such short notice, unless my sis is present. And my sis is busy studying for her exams. ARGH! Don't get me wrong, it's not like i don't like my relatives or anything, it's just that once they come, havoc follows them around. They're too noisy, and all that crap. And biasalah, once your relatives come, you have to serve them and clean up their mess once they leave. I hate that part the most. And i have certain cousins that i want to avoid. =/ They're a huge pain in the ass. *shhh* I can't let those 'lil kids know that. I still love my relatives alot. Rest assured. :) *sigh* I guess I'll go to sleep. Scratch that, I'll go watch Korean drama. And not sleep again tonight. :) -weiyng 2:00 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |